The WHO Child Growth Standards
The WHO Child Growth Standards were developed using data collected in the WHO Multicentre Growth Reference Study (MGRS)1.
- WHO Child Growth Standards. Available at: http://www.who.int/childgrowth/en/. Accessed on 05 September 2013.
- Will the standards be applicable to all children? Available at: http://www.who.int/childgrowth/faqs/applicable/en/index.html. Accessed on: 05 Sep 2013.
- The WHO Child Growth Standards. Documentation. Available at: http://www.who.int/childgrowth/standards/en/. Accessed on: 05 Sep 2013.
- Growth reference data for 5-19 years. Available at: http://www.who.int/growthref/en/. Accessed on: 05 Sep 2013.
- de Onis M, Garza C, Victora CG, Onyango AW, Frongillo EA, Martines J. The WHO Multicentre Growth Reference Study: planning, study design, and methodology. Food Nutr Bull. 2004 Mar;25(1 Suppl):S15-26.
- Li R, Fein SB, Grummer-Strawn LM. Association of breastfeeding intensity and bottle-emptying behaviors at early infancy with infants' risk for excess weight at late infancy. Pediatrics. 2008 Oct;122 Suppl 2:S77-84.
- Palou A, Picó C. Leptin intake during lactation prevents obesity and affects food intake and food preferences in later life. Appetite. 2009 Feb;52(1):249-252.
- UK-WHO growth chart FAQs. Available at: http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/child-health/research-projects/uk-who-growth-charts/uk-who-growth-chart-faqs/uk-who-growth-chart-faq. Accessed on: 09 Sep 2013.
- Li H, Ji CY, Zong XN, Zhang YQ. [Height and weight standardized growth charts for Chinese children and adolescents aged 0 to 18 years]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2009 Jul;47(7):487-492.
- Hong Kong Growth Survey 1993. Available at: http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/proj/growthstd/english/gs_surve.htm. Accessed on: 09 Sep 2013.