WNSC Hong Kong Bulletin 2017 Issue 2 (NEW!)
- Organic food – An alternative food choice using natural substances, respecting environmental protection and animal welfare
- Evolving nutrition of human milk – The macronutrient perspective
- Clues to Alzheimer’s risk in early life
- Vitamin D – A modifiable risk factor for cardiometabolic diseases?
Info Card 2017 Issue 2 – Gut Microbiota Fact Sheet (NEW!)
- A fact sheet on the physiological importance of the gut microbiota and influencing factors that impact on its composition
The World of Myelination in Child Development (NEW!)
- Early life brain development consists of different stages, one of which is myelination, a fundamental neurodevelopmental process that facilitates communication in the nervous system. Sphingomyelin (SM) is one of the nutrients which may support this process and contribute to child development.
Wyeth Nutrition Global Summit 2015 Video – Prof. Magnus Domellöf
- Early nutrition and the impact on long-term outcomes
Wyeth Nutrition Global Summit 2015 Video – Prof. Berthold Koletzko
- Long-term effects of early nutrition on brain development and function