WNSC Hong Kong Bulletin 2017 Issue 3 (NEW!)
- Vitamin D deficiency and rickets – Summary of a local case and nutrition recommendations
- Human milk oligosaccharides in infant nutrition – The next breakthrough?
- Celiac Disease – Current recommendations and potential treatments
- Lifestyle versus preterm birth – Yes or no?
Info Card 2017 Issue 3 – Choline Fact Sheet (NEW!)
- A fact sheet supporting proper dietary intake of choline in different life stages with new science on its roles in brain and cognitive development
The World of Myelination in Child Development (NEW!)
- Early life brain development consists of different stages, one of which is myelination, a fundamental neurodevelopmental process that facilitates communication in the nervous system. Sphingomyelin (SM) is one of the nutrients which may support this process and contribute to child development.
Wyeth Nutrition Global Summit 2015 Video – Prof. Magnus Domellöf
- Early nutrition and the impact on long-term outcomes
Wyeth Nutrition Global Summit 2015 Video – Prof. Berthold Koletzko
- Long-term effects of early nutrition on brain development and function